We strive to make each client’s project an enjoyable journey from beginning to end. You can expect creative thinking, detailed planning, and exceptional project management. Before your project starts, you will know what it will look like, how much it will cost, and how long it will take. Here’s how:
- At your first home appointment with Stoney Brooke Home Renovation & Design:
- We listen actively as we discuss your overall wants and needs for your project.
- We evaluate your existing environment and how to incorporate new design and space.
- We ask for your ideas, give design suggestions, and determine what is most important in the way you will use the new space.
- We will discuss the overall project budget so that we can design within that budget.
- We’ll present the initial design for your review and discuss what is included in the project, providing a clear understanding of expectations.
- Next, we will prepare a construction agreement and, once receiving your deposit; our in-house architect will prepare the final detailed drawings of your project.
- After the design is approved by you, a written review of any structural designs and required engineering that will be submitted to the City or County. Depending on the complexity of the project, this step can take between one week and three months.
- At this point we finalize the details, such as materials and appliance choices. This is when the fun starts! A Stoney Brooke designer works with you one-on-one to help you with selections: from countertop colors to tile backsplash patterns to the design of fixtures and cabinetry handles. Working closely with our designer, you can rest assured that your selections are expertly coordinated to enhance your space and communicate your unique taste.
- With plans and permits resolved and materials selected, your project begins. We will meet with you to review the entire scope of work, walk through the project and discuss specific details, such as where materials can be stored, how your home will be protected from dust, and how to safeguard your pets during the build.
- Stoney Brooke’s project manager provides a time frame and is always available to discuss the overall project. Our goal is to complete work on a daily basis in order to move the project along quickly to completion.
- Prior to completion, we will walk through the project with you and record any small items or details that need to be altered to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your project.
- When your project is complete, you will receive a detailed packet of information about warranted products and services. We will also ask you to complete a satisfaction survey. We value your feedback so that we can continue to identify ways to streamline our remodeling process enjoyable.